Tsk on me, taking quizzes on Facebook when I should be working. 8D Hey everyone needs a break every so often... and look, I'm an E Major :D!!!
E Major (E)
E Majors are melancholic, intuitive, quiet, peaceful, and responsible. Songs written in E Major sounds sad, but unlike another melancholic key signature (B Minor), E Major songs are more deliberate. They are usually organized beings who know how to achieve their goals. E Majors share with A Majors a certain sympathy for others, but E Majors are more grounded on reality. E Majors are born humanitarians and would like to serve mankind as a purpose. However, they can be too selfless at times and tend to forget themselves. E Majors get along with all key signatures, especially B Minors who they share their melancholic nature. They can learn from the F sharp Majors but E Majors usually avoid them, seeing them as too self-centered.
Yes or No? CUE IN SANCTUARY!! Okay don't. Yay, I have four sharps!?
I ate way too much pizza yesterday, so my blood sugar is quite high today, FWEE! Gotta work on self restraint when it comes to food. Very berry difficult. =X
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





2 comments:
The quizzes on Facebook are surprisingly addicting XDD
They're too short to be addicting! But they're fun when I'm bored at work lul.
Post a Comment