Plug: Associated Press: Honda connects brain thoughts with robotics
Oh that is awesome, if not a little disturbing. But hey, WAY COOL! I don't want to wear something that big to just to open my garage door though, remotes serve their purpose. However, if I can remote control my garage from work by plopping on that helmet, then that's another story. ::cackles::
Weirdness aside, today is a relatively bright day considering I had massive blood loss this morning. Nosebleeds are no fun, they leave me feeling weak and drained.
Tuesday Thankful Three
1. Chewing gum, yum!
2. This past weekend for the break from everything, good and bad.
3. God, for being in control when I cannot do everything myself.
Reverend Keith's sermon made me think about an extremely touchy subject for me - Control (with a capital C!). Being a J (Judging/Rational) versus a P (Perceiving/Irrational) behaviour person, I'm somewhat of a control maniac. In his sermon, he discussed knowing when to let go and let God take control. Ah, still don't know how to do it, can only pray about it.
"Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can, and
The wisdom to know the difference."
-- Saint Francis of Assisi





No comments:
Post a Comment