. .

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Discord = Headache

Listening to: "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" - Tom Lehrer

Can someone shoot me in the head now? Ensemble practice makes me want to slam my head inside the piano so at least my brains will splatter somewhere I like. Okay no, that's gross. Augh, headache. Tonight's location had too much reverb, no good when there's a mass of MESS. DISCORD!!! Help. ::cries:: I'm convinced that discordant noise lowers my mood considerably, as I really should be in a decent state tonight. But no. I drove home alone listening to my music, trying to repair my brain, but I feel like crying. No good at all.

One last rehearsal tomorrow, then the actual recording. Then, perhaps, no more of this depressant. I love music, I love instruments, I love duets, triplets, quartets, and maybe even quintets, but any more than that? SHOOT ME.

Damn I'm emo. :P

No comments:

.
.