Plug: 徒然なるイトケンの日々 - 祭りの後
Oh my goodness, ITOUKEN AND MOGI, YOU GUYS!! XDDDD Ohhhhh you two are TOO CUTE IN MATCHING black and white outfits??? They're being Yunoki combi? LOL YUNOKI COMBI. Oh. Kimi. Did they sing "W-BREEZE" or "W-BLIZZARD" again? X3 Gosh, I'm spazzing out at work. I don't think adding Itouken's blog to my rss feed was a good thing because I'm so flippy. Durfffff!
And a Mogi song is playing. How typical of him to stalk my brainwaves. XP





2 comments:
I was trying not to freak you out or spoil any more, but... I was reading Itoken's post from last week when said he n 'Morita-kun' went shopping together in Harajuku for clothes for a 'certain song' this weekend.
See their outfits? See what's on their feet? They indeed sang W-BLIZZARD for the first time. WHILE. ROLLERBLADING. IN THOSE OUTFITS.
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O_O!!! I didn't notice their feet but NOW I DO AND AHHH OMG!!!!
::shakes Kimi to and fro::
Huff huff huff....
Post a Comment