This weekend was a blast, with the only downside being that I got sick. Still came to work though, heh, can't afford not to be here. Flight to and fro San Jose is so short, totally unlike my usual flights that last a few full length movie's worth. Weird. Never knew how easy domestic flights are. Saa and Kimi fed me lots of steak and music over the weekend, so happy! Playing Rock Band was fun to watch, but I myself am the ultimate phail LOL. The Corda sheet music box makes us all very happy people. *_* I revisited a bunch of songs I haven't played in ages and then some. The three tenors on DVD was awesome, makes me sad that I missed their live performance last weekend! Some of the songs were really touching, ended up crying a bit. "Leaving on a Jet Plane" is so beautiful and bittersweet. ::sniffles:: The original compositions were all so good, we just don't find much music like that these days. Even if I'm not particularly a fan of the guitar, these guys are made of pure awesomesauce. We went to Taco Bell for lunch then karaoke afterwards, woohoo FUN! We wanted to go to their parents' symphonic concert afterwards, but I was so dead tired and didn't want to pass out during the performance that I opted for staying home. I have no idea what happened after that too, brain shut off.... We watched some SNL? Anyway, we had church on Sunday and there was this really yummy sesame cookie! *_* Yummy Mexican food for lunch, bummed around chatting and recounting stories with Saa, then off to airport.
Well, that has got to be the worst synopsis I have ever typed up, but I'm rather drained from being sick. I think I'm going to buy some oatmeal after work.
Almost forgot to mention, it was my dear Daisaku's birthday on Saturday, and so we celebrated a little by playing my stash of Daisaku music. ::cackles:: STILL CELEBRATING!!!
♥♥♥ Happy Birthday to Kishio Daisuke!!! ♥♥♥
Because my giant hamster deserves some love too.





No comments:
Post a Comment