. .

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bach!

Listening to: "Oh My Love" - Ishikawa Hideo

Today, we celebrate another awesome musician's birthday.

Happy Birthday to Johann Sebastian Bach!

Born in 1685 and lived until the age of 65, Bach is too amazing for my words. A composer, a devout Christian, a virtuoso, a father, and a teacher. I'm no expert on this man, but hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We're still loving your music over 250 years later! The Baroque style just wouldn't be the same without you. X3

Tonight is the first of our last practice ensemble rehearsals. I am *so* beat, my head aches, my shoulders ache, my brain's dead. ("Byakudan Yuugi" is on, you can't blame me for being dead when Tomomasa is crooning at me.) I think I'm getting nervous again.

Work today was similarly tiring. This week has certainly been one of the busiest I've had thus far. Le sigh! (Gaaah Gabriel, do you know how long it took to get that OUT of my vocabulary???) Long week, long weekend to come. Hope we all survive this weekend, and I hope I can survive the coming week.....

So why am I awake? Oh, right, my hair is dripping wet. Kimi is home, and their Three Tenors are singing this Sunday too. I want to be there too, but wah, we're recording too! Save me a DVD, I'll buy one ne!! ^____^

No comments:

.
.