. .

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Aspire or iTouch?

Listening to: "Omae to iu Hidamari" - Seki Tomokazu

Plug: ACER Netbook Aspire One (Blue) 8.9" Intel Atom N270 1GB RAM 120GB Hard Drive Webcam 802.11G Wireless 2.19lbs Windows XP HOME

I want that. Or the 16gb iTouch for the same price. Want, but do not need. I just thought it would be nice to make one big purchase before the tax rates go up to 9.25%. I even went to Fry's yesterday to try to convince myself to buy something, but what did I do? I walked out with $0.99 index cards. Yup. I'm a massive failure at shopping. I also saw a Lenovo laptop, very similar, for approximately $50 more. VERY CUTE! No SD card slot.

Orders are trickling in slowly...

I suspect that by the end of this weekend, I will be over and done with Christmas songs for at least a month. Three days in a row will our TOFU ensemble have to play that Christmas medley. Oh and, Kimi, would you kill me if I uploaded our "Oh Come, Oh Come, Emmanuel" to YouTube? 8D Because I upped it already but nobody knows about it. I look so dreadfully bored or something, but Kimi SQUISHY♥!! Flautists = ♥!!! X3

"Hatsukoi yo Natsu Arashi ni nare" is love. When will my OTP perform this live? They should be married, really! Naokun, you promised me... even though it was only in my dream!!! ::SHOT:: I should designate a song everyday as the LOVE SONG OF THE DAY or something. ::laughs::

Thursday Thankful Three
1. "PRECIOUS" is precious.
2. Miyatacchi♥Naokun forever.
3. "Pavane pour une infante défunte" flute solo.

Someday, I will have to learn the pavane entirely, not just the accompaniment. Dance too! Alas, hard! I can't sight read the damn thing! Wikipedia has the piece on piano at the bottom, and listening to it makes me melty. Oh, I wish Tsuchiura would play it in Corda too so I could hear Okada Masaru play it *_*! A Liszt pianist performing Ravel, ah, delicious!

No comments:

.
.