. .

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Music and Cosplay Rambles

Listening to: “雪降る街のCeremony” - Hirakawa Daisuke

Plug: Darwin’s Pianist Wife Influenced Theories: Discovery News
(Oops, I forgot to link it when I pasted over.)

Interesting article, read it. Ahh, gotta love music. I’m having an explosion of music love tonight, from Chopin to Naokun. ♥ Even OnoD was fun to watch. Unfortunately, no Granrodeo or 2Hearts for me, sad! I want to watch and listen to those awesome boys!!!

And this song expresses absolute Love. It is my impossible dream. Someday, one day, I hope the man I love will sing that to me. Or, hey, maybe I’ll sing it to the other person and just hope they’ll marry me. ああ、夢の中で… Hiradai, keep smiling, always! ♥

Cosplay rambling time! Before I start yammering at wanting a Bernard for myself, I best get my own Bernard costume compiled first. However, Yunoki is my priority!! Too bad I can’t cosplay Tsuchiura, or…? I’m not tall enough, but am I buff enough for him? XD Not passionate enough at my playing either! I want a passionate, manly Tsuchiura mmm, now *that* I’d dig. ::laughs:: Yunoki into Tsuchiura, that’s new. Since I can’t have my OTP for cosplay, I’ll settle for weirdness? XD HOW ABOUT SHIMIZU??? Then we could sing “Sotto Voce” and make everyone’s ears bleed put everyone to sleep! Alas, we don’t have a Shimizu… That and my Shimizu would make a better Yunoki, not that he would ever consent.

Wednesday Thankful Three
1. Music = ♥
2. Naokun = squishy adorable ♥
3. Chipotle = stomach ♥

I think I’m getting sick…

Guess whose birthday is on Saturday? ^_~

No comments:

.
.