Everything in Moderation.
I totally did not follow that rule yesterday and am in certain distress today for it. I ate *way* too much!!! It was so yummy and yet so horrible at the same time! Sigh. I've been humbled. Everything I tried to eat today caused instataneous distress, woes! Lesson relearned.
This weekend, I want to be able to fly up to visit Saa and Kimi, but due to lack of preparation, I'm unsure if this will happen. Going to keep my fingers crossed...! The distance from everything around here will help me clear my mind. Hopefully.
After work, I think I'm going to shop for phones. Finally got it through to my mother that renewing the contract and getting a new phone isn't going to charge her any more money (since I'll be paying for the phone), so I can shop! After looking around previously, I thought the G1 was pretty good, but I'm with AT&T. ::grumbles:: I'm not about to get the iPhone if it forces me to get the data plan, which my mother will definitely not agree to since that's an extra $30 monthly, ouch. Will see, however, if it's worth it. Shopping's shopping, don't have to buy anything yet!
Wednesday Thankful Three
1. Dried blueberries.
2. Phone shopping trip after work.
3. Kimi ♥!!!
Coworker gave me directions to the Brea mall, now that I know how to get there, I have a new mall to peruse!





No comments:
Post a Comment