. .

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekend Booked!

I'm booked! Thanks to Kimi for helping me out with my flight, ::SQUISHGLOMPLUFFLE:: I'm flying to San Jose tomorrow evening! Leaving work early at 3pm and no lunch, woes, but they'll feed me when I get there! I can't wait to see everybody again, YAY!! So exciting, albeit the last minute planning which usually would bring hectic anxiety to my plate. This is my first non-international flight, believe it or not, and I'm a little wary about what to do and what documentation I need to bring. In other news, I received my new driver's license in the mail yesterday. I'm smiling weird, again, but hey, better than the old one.

Okay. How sad is this, we Google-map our competitors' locations so we can look at their warehouses, even though the pictures are outdated. Yup, that's where I work.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Sounds like an exciting adventure! Be safe and tell us all about it when you get back. =]

Rady said...

Thanks, will do!! ^_^v

.
.