Shopping yesterday ended rather interestingly. I bought dark green hair dye because it was 50% off. Mmm, Tsuchiura green, I mean, what? ^_^ After process of elimination, I'm pretty sure my stomachache was caused by meat not cooked properly from lunch, and I was tossing and turning all night until 7am. What's worse is that I can't eat anything solid today. My body seems to be telling me I have food poisoning, as I'm craving oatmeal when I would normally avoid it. I hope my uncle has oatmeal in their house!! Argh. Okay, enough about my digestive system.
Today is a slow day, but that's okay because it's FRIDAY!
Friday Thankful Three1. See's Candy chocolate truffles.
2. Tea now, and more tea later at bible study!
3. Nails. (See below.)

Cynthia did my nails yesterday. I'm aware that my nails are short and I have funny hands, but YAY SHINY!
Talk about easily distracted.
No comments:
Post a Comment