It's over! Long weekend over! It was fun while it lasted, a bit painful in the head, but fun nonetheless. The minor conflicts within the group and the bitter feelings all dissipated now that it's all over. Thank you to the Hwang's for putting up with us and feeding us all! *_* I learned an important lesson about living with people. I mean, living as in accepting people into your life and working together with them to accomplish a greater goal. I've worked alone thus far, and boy is the road difficult and lonely. Now, there are people all around. No relationship is without arguments and conflicts, life is not a crystal apple (ala Love Generation), but it is a windy nature path. It's not easy to embrace others into your life, but it's even harder to walk that road alone, I've learned. I thank God everyday that I have friends and for reuniting with my family. Life is brimming with the potential for happiness, all we need to do it look. Accept it, it's there already. Shut your eyes and open your mind. There's a wonderful sound to be heard on every corner.
In other news, Daisaku's Hyakka Seiran track is HORRENDOUS. Love you but, good GRACIOUS! Are you TRYING to kill us?
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment