. .

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

More Birthdays!

Okay, because I didn't post on Sunday, and since I have one more birthday to append today...

On March 1st, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to~~~
» Frederic Chopin
» Kanazawa Hiroto

*___* To my beloved Chopin and to my onesdoIreally beloved sensei, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!! Kimi and I celebrated in small but meaningful ways, from a few of us playing Chopin pieces at church and afterwards on Saturday, to "Voice of My Soul" rendition of the "Revolutionary Etude," and to discussion! And of course, for my our dearly beloved Kanayan sensei, songs, loads of Ishikawa goodness, and good thoughts. Mmm, fizzout!

Then today, KUSC alerted me to one more birthday I missed...

Happy Birthday to Antonio Vivaldi!

"Four Seasons," anybody? ::laughs:: This would be his 331st year, wow. Here's to an awesome composer and violinist and priest ala Bonnie, may our day be filled with strings, strings, and more strings! Sheep guts! Mmm... I digress.

No comments:

.
.