. .

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Family Matters

Listening to: "LOVE" - Tsujitani Kouji

I feel a bit invigorated from Sabbath. I can breathe, whew. My plan totally fell through, I mean, what exactly is the point of all that mental preparation when my efforts were nullified? Am I Yunoki singing "Sweet Secret?" Kimi ga iru????

While I'm irritated at my mother's yelling about my curfew yet again (because her reasoning is so faulty, I mean, so what if there's more unemployed people? Are unemployed people going to chase moving cars at night?), I am delighted to hear her say that she heard from my uncle that he wants me out of his house at 11pm. REALLY NOW? She hasn't been talking to her sister lately I know, so the only way she would know is... SHE talked to HIM?? REALLY??? Even if that means Alvin and I both get chewed out, THEY ACTUALLY TALKED TO EACH OTHER? Give me a moment to shout please, PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!! If I keep testing the waters with my mother and unfortunately involving my uncle in the matter, does that mean they'll talk more? XD It's working, it's working! I'm not employing the healthiest method, obviously, but hey, it's working!

Honestly, I shouldn't be so happy. I'm causing quite a deal of stress for them, aren't I? ::beams:: Still, I feel accomplished. It's been way too many years, this cold war needs to end. Please keep praying with me.

Tsujitani-san's english is really funny in this song. Hora hora, here's what he sung:

I was born to love you
My love's forever
I will keep giving true love


That's not what I heard! XD

No comments:

.
.