I still smell like shrimp after showering. Thanks,
Looking back, as bitter as I was about the separation, it taught me long suffering and perseverance. Now, I can full reap the joys of recovering that which was lost. Not to be weird or anything, but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! So I'll keep my emotional account out of his reach, but I still want to share how much this means to me somehow. We both understand it without spoken words as, oddly enough, with so many years apart, we are alike in so many ways. Thank God for this interesting coincidence? Thicker than water, indeed. Omae wa ore no taisetsuna mono!!! No, not meant to be weird at all.
So much for a coherent entry. Smelling like shrimp is distracting me like crazy.
OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO~~~
- Yesterday: Mommy Hasegawa
- Today: Kimi ♥♥♥
- Today: Terence
- Today: Kris
Happy birthday to you March babies!! ^0^





No comments:
Post a Comment