. .

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cemetery Dance Coming Soon!

Cemetery Dance will be released on the 12th of May, 2009! That's exactly two months away! I'm so excited! Until then, I have Mount Dragon and The Ice Limit to hold me off, if I find the time to read, that is. ::facepalm:: Still, the wait will be over soon. More Aloysius Pendergast, and maybe some Diogenes too, for me! Time to start stalking the library reserve list...

Ironically, I feel like shopping today. For what and why, I haven't a clue. In news of Seki's Cosmo-X production, I'm massively estatic, to put it bluntly. I'm also hopeful that the Corda music book might surface, ahaha, but until then, we can't talk too much about it Kimi or we'll both explode.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I've never seen it as a special day, for better or for worse, but nevertheless, most people call it "Black Friday" and associate it with bad luck. Tomorrow is the 2nd of three 13ths landing on a Friday this year. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm looking forward to it! TGIF as always!

Due to Ryan's incessant babble about horoscopes and astrology lately, I've been revisiting it too. I think it's interesting how the alignment of the stars affects each individual's inclinations, however, I also believe in free will. Believing in those theories 100% is just as good as dooming oneself to plunging towards an uncontrollable, one-way course to a predetermined death. Fate, unmei. How much of destiny do you believe in, and how much do you think you can control your own fate? Always tread carefully on these dangerous grounds, my friends.

No comments:

.
.